Friday, July 20, 2012

Happenings. . .

This summer has flown by so quickly and in a few weeks I will be back into the busy routine of college life. I am happy to have been making many great memories with my family and friends. This past week I was able to go to George's with Brooke and Kemisha and eat their fantastic gyro's which they are known for.


Can anyone say yummy? :)





Say cheese! =)

Than. . . I am happy to report that on July 17,2012 I received my first flowers, besides from my Father! ;) Matthew surprised me and had ordered flowers and they were dropped off at my door. He truly surprised me and my whole day was brightened because of these beautiful chrysanthemums. :) Thanks so much Matt!


Gorgeous, I love the color yellow!


How can this not make one smile? :)

Just a few days ago I was able to go the Dunes and on a hike with Brook and Kemisha.  It was extremely hot and at one point I wasn't so sure I would make it, but we all did. :) We packed subs, sun-chips, string-cheese, crackers and cheese, and plenty of water bottles.  We had a very eventful day and a whole lot of fun! 


Trudging down Trail Nine.. . .


Made it to the top. . . beautiful!! 


Sisters! :)


To prevent the mosquito's from flying in your ears cover them as Brooke did!


Lake Michigan


Eating our lunch. . .


On our way back Trail Nine 

No comments:

Post a Comment