Friday, January 13, 2012

It's the little things in life. . .

It's the little and maybe insignificant things to others that make me smile, and burst with excitement.
This past week, I received a package, not any package, but the package that held my sharp, black, teal,and white Nike shoes.  When it comes to tennis shoes I am loyal to Nike.  And when I spotted these shoes in the store... it was love at first sight!  The problem was, they did not have my size, which isn't unusual since my feet are quite mammoth like, literally. So I ordered them, and this past week received them. I was so pumped when I received a text at work that simply said "ur tennis shoes r here." I got them just in time  for this week of straight 96 hours of volleyball...(more pics to come).

The second thing I received this week was a desk organizer tray. My sister, Nicole, helped me fill this tray up with:  sticky notes, paper clips, markers, rubber bands, laptop cleaning cloths, more different types of paper clips, etc. . . I was told recently by a friend that I would be easy to shop for. Just buy a gift card to Office Max, or Staples, and I would be in my glory.  This is a very true statement, I am so very proud of my desk organizer.

The third thing that is a must to put on here, is simply... Pepsi. I never really liked pop, and when I drank it, it was always Coke, and only Coke. But several months ago I was introduced to Pepsi by a friend, and now I am proud to be a Pepsi lover, despite what people may say. ;)

Those are just a few things that simply put a smile on my face. :) 

2 comments:

  1. Nike is definitely the only way to go!
    But when it comes to pop, I would have to say Mountain Dew is my favorite. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is awesome that organizing a desk drawer excites you...I have rubbed off on you and I love that!:) And I agree, simple things tend to make my day as well!

    ReplyDelete