Monday, January 16, 2012

Volleyball Marathon '12

I just got through experiencing my first volleyball marathon, and it was filled with many great memories, sleep deprivation, and lots of board games. To be honest I think I actually played volleyball approximately one hour out of the 20 that I was there throughout the week.

Much of the adventuresome past week was spent cheering my team on, and in great agony and turmoil over the heavy competition. Well. . . maybe not that exaggerated but I did sit on the bleachers all cozily wrapped in my blanket. ;) Pepsi (also Coke when the 2 liter of Pepsi was gone, which is nothing compared to the thirst quenching Pepsi)  Doritos, sour patches, lifesaver gummies, games, and good friends are all you need for an amazing week!! After reminiscing and looking over the pictures; I realized that I did not capture one picture playing volleyball, let alone in the gym, but at some point I did  find my way to the gym, promise. . . ;)

Hope you enjoy the pictures, and I hope that my next three volleyball marathons will be as enjoyable as this one! =)



 Imaginiff:one of my favorites!

 A must: PEPSI!!

 Yummy goodies!

 Personalities do come out in this fun game of Catch Phrase.




1 comment:

  1. Hey!! Congrats on getting a blog! Even though you didn't play much vball, it looks like you had fun. :)

    ReplyDelete