Friday, April 20, 2012

An Ice Skating Adventure!!

This past month has been beyond busy! Just this past week I had seven projects due  and this next week is my church's annual Preaching Conference which I am looking forward to.  At the end of March we had a college activity.  We went ice skating and than went to Cracker Barrel for lunch.  I had a great time as usual! I have never been ice skating so I was a little hesitant on the ice. I did have a "professional" Canadian try to teach me how ice skating works. ;)  However, after a few times around I finally let go of the rail and very cautiously ice skated. :) After the ice skating adventure we went to Cracker Barrel, which is a favorite of mine!  We ate a delicious meal and headed home.  I had a fantastic time! 


Matthew and I on the ice! 


Summer and I taking a break. . 


Outside of Cracker Barrel: the weather was gorgeous!!!


1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah, ice skating is the best! We need to do that sometime while I am up there with you guys....and Matt. :)

    Where is there an ice skating rink near you?

    ReplyDelete