Tuesday, June 26, 2012

My sister, my best friend.. . .

Today I celebrate Miss Brooke Emily's birthday! This young lady is not only my sister but the best friend any girl could have. She was the best playmate ever, as was told in a previous blog.  In high school she was there every step of the way. Teem activities, practices, lunch, she always was willing to let her younger sis hang out with her and her friends.  We fought like typical sisters, but once someone laid a finger on me,they were in deep trouble.  She showed me the ropes in high school and once I entered  college she was there for me as well.  I was even privileged to be in a class with her. It felt like high school, sitting next to her giggling like school girls, and being totally confused in class together.  Only sisters can glance at each other in class and start laughing out loud because the teacher said something that sparked something funny in both their minds.  Brooke and I, we are like that. . we have that bond that only sisters can share.  I love her so much and am so thankful for the great role model she has been for me.  I am going to miss her company in college so much.  I know God has something great in store for her.  Happy 22nd Birthday Brooke!!

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet post! I enjoy reading each of your blogs! PS...Where did you get the culottes you are wearing in this picture...they are super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) A lady in our church made them for us!

      Delete