Thursday, May 24, 2012

Cedar Point!!

On Monday my family rose up early in the morning and headed over to Cedar point; Jack and Christina were able to come in for the fun as well! We were able to stay there for over 10 hours and enjoy the roller coasters. My favorite was by far the Millennium Force!  I had never been on this one before, but I loved the smooth and thrilling ride!


 
I enjoyed many other roller coasters, and some not so much! I don't mind large drops and loops, however, a constant spinning makes my stomach turn and flip. Such as these swings below! Eeeeeekk. . . .  They weren't bad until the swings started going further and further up, up, up, and up! I looked behind me to see a rather young child looking beneath him grinning and kicking his feet having the time of his life! Why was I wishing only to get out of the swing and be on land, when a child probably 10 years younger than me was having a wonderful time?  I did make it safe on land,. . . and come to find out there were other family members of mine who did not appreciate this ride. ;)



Waiting Oh so patiently in line. . . 



Dad and Jack on the Power Tower. . . 


We had loads of fun!!! :)



Before we made an end to the day we headed over to the Top Thrill Dragster and waited in line for an hour and 1/2 to go on a 17 second ride that took you 420 ft. high.  I must say it was worth it, it was an experience I will never forget! 


The day went by great, the weather was perfect!! We had loads of fun, and I look forward to hopefully heading over to Cedar Point next year!

3 comments:

  1. Aww so fun!! Made me miss being with you all so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had lots of fun!!! I've never been to CP, but I'm hoping I'll be able to go next summer! :D Great pics :)

    ReplyDelete