Saturday, May 19, 2012

One Year Down!

Well, I am officially not a freshman anymore!!  This school year has ended, graduation has passed, goodbyes have been said, and now work, and more work must begin.  This school year was one of learning.  I didn't expect college to be much different from high school, but it was.  Balancing work, school, ministries, and homework was no easy thing. I did eventually get used to the schedule and and enjoyed my first year of college.  I made many new friends, and I can't wait to make many more great memories with them.  On Thursday, it was my sister Brooke's graduation ceremony from college. I will miss her deeply in college. I always felt like someone had my back when she was there. She is such a great role model for me and I love her so much.   I am so excited to see what the Lord has in store for her.  


Graduation Rehearsal : May 17,2012


The beautiful graduate!


Graduating Class of 2012


Sisters is probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once the sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship.  ~Margaret Mead



Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family.  ~Anthony Brandt


Matthew and I :)



Grandpa and Grandma were able to make it up for Brooke's graduation. . 

1 comment:

  1. Can't believe my baby sister is going into her sophomore year!! It only gets better from here, looking forward to seeing what the Lord has in store from you. I love you.

    ReplyDelete