Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Memorial Day Fun. . .

This past Memorial Day we had a cook out and had a few friends over to play games and eat divine food!  My dad grilled up some tasty hot dogs, bratwursts, cheeseburgers, and corn on the cob!  After we stuffed ourselves full with scrumptious food we headed out doors to work off all that we had just eaten!  It was a gorgeous day, sunny and nice and warm.  The games we played consisted of corn hole, badminton, basketball, volleyball, and Frisbee.  Mr. Josh and I were unstoppable at badminton, truly we were! :)  Volleyball was lots of fun. . .but sadly I am not so good at that sport.  We headed back inside and played some heated competition of ping pong.  My dad of course was the champion of that! :) Over all we had a great day filled with many memories!


Yummy yummy food!!!! :)



Dad serving. . ..



Nicole and her fiance'



Mom and I. . 



Adorable Midas! ;)


Mr. Josh and I playing badminton. . .






No comments:

Post a Comment